With the normalization of remote work, businesses are seeking and hiring talent across the globe. As more and more employers go global, it is imperative that HR teams adapt their HR programs, policies, and benefits to ensure compliance when employing a global workforce.
Read this whitepaper to learn more about several important Global HR compliance considerations:
- Overtime Requirements in Other Countries
- Global Data Privacy Regulations
- Collective Bargaining Agreements
- International Compensation and Benefits
- International Laws for Paid Time Off (PTO)